Sunday, January 15, 2012

God's Healing Light

Image Credit

I woke up in the middle of the night catching my breath. I couldn't breath regularly. It seemed a lump blocked my heart valves. At first I was only dreaming. However, I awoke into the harsh reality that something was really wrong with my breathing. I tried to normalize my breathing until I felt a little better. I again went back to sleep.

The following day I still felt weak and the lump seemed to be still there. I still went on with my usual activities. In the afternoon I gave time to meditate on God's healing light. I asked for His healing, feeling His light within my chest. I felt his light in every cell of my heart. It was so beautiful. Minutes later I felt better.The lump seemed to be dissolved. My breathing became as normal as the sea breeze.

Thank you God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment